Enjoy making a child’s day.
- A passion for working with kids is always rewarded at the Boys & Girls Club.
Enjoy our fun and friendly work environment.
- Great team of staff to work with every day.
- A growing national movement in which to work your way up.
Enjoy the perks.
- Have-a-life schedules: weekends and holidays off!
- Great uniform: jeans and T-shirt.
- Gain valuable youth development experience.
- Make a difference in children’s lives.
Program Director – Full-Time with Benefits – $35,000 – $37,500 Annually
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS Monday May 10, 2021 AT 5PM
The Program Director is responsible for overseeing the planning, development, implementation, and evaluation of all programs for youth between the ages of 6 and 18 within a designated Club. Program responsibility supports our priority outcome areas of Academic Success, Healthy Lifestyles, Good Character, and Citizenship. Communicate with parents regarding behavior and Club events. The Program Director also provides leadership and supervision to assigned programs and volunteer staff; manages budgets and controls expenses as assigned. Works under the leadership and supervision of the Director of Operations.
Open positions are also posted on www.indeed.com
If you are interested in applying to any of our open positions, please send a cover letter, resume and BGCNW Application for Employment via mail or email to:
Attn: Angel Zimmerman
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Northwoods 411 Superior St. Antigo, WI 54409
Or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or (715) 627-1800 ext 3.
All employees must pass a pre-employment drug test and background check (state, federal and criminal).